- User can create budget
- User can edit budget
- User can delete budget
- User can track expenses through budget
- User can make transactions in budget
- User can set monthly budget
- User can create custom budget category and set amount
- User can make transactions of income, expense, transfer, person
- User can make transactions against all categories (default category list and custom category)
- User can make transactions against all accounts (cash, bank, person)
- User can attach receipts, add tags, description, link to an event (optional)
- User can apply filter to further bifurcate transactions.
- User can apply filter on amount, account, category, type of transaction, event.
- User can create saving goal
- Write name of your goal, set amount, set target date, add tags (optional), choose icon (optional)
- User can edit saving goal
- User can delete saving goal
- User can make transactions of transfer in saving goal.
- User can create/add new accounts manually in hk-pfm
- User can edit, deactivate and delete manually added accounts
- User can create cash, bank or person account
- User can make transactions of expense, income transfer from cash and bank account
- User can make transactions of transfer from person account
- You can export all your transactions in excel format from your application. Go to app settings, click on export & share and select which medium (e.g. Gmail, skype, whatsapp, drive) you want to share it with.
If i travel to abroad but my origin is set as my home county, will i be able to see deals of foreign country?